Dustin Cook aka Diesel-Dum Threatens To Kill Or "Drop Dox" Almost Daily
Anonymous Remailer (austria)
2017-01-23 19:33:09 UTC
What kind of mother fk'n MORON keeps threatening to kill, "make a
personal visit" to someone, or to "drops dox" in order to destroy or
greatly damage someone's life? Have you EVER on Usenet come across
someone like Dustin Cook aka Diesel-Dum? No! Never! He's a f'kn
psychopath. If any one is reading these posts for the first time be
WARNED! NEVER EVER let this psychopath communicate with you via email
or on any other personal level in any Web forum. He will in some way
or other wheedle personal info out of you and later on - when you
finally trust him enough with some embarrassing personl tidbit - he
will post it with vicious commentary on Usenet for all to see. It's
what he does. Ever hear the story of the scorpion and the turtle?

The scorpion, having killed everybody on his side of the river, wished
to cross the river to find more prey. He asked a turtle who was
resting a bit in the water just off the river bank:
"Hey, turtle. I can't swim. Can you ferry me across this river?"

The turtle was unmoving as he kept his eyes on the scorpion and
answered:
"You're a scorpion. If I did that, you'd sting and kill me."

The scorpion laughed and replied:
"And what would that get me? I'd end up drowning along with you if I
did that."

For a moment or two the turtle studied the scorpion and then said:
"Yeah, I guess that would happen. That'd be really stupid of you."

The turtle accomodated the scorpion by allowing him to crawl up onto
his shell and began swimming toward the far river bank. As they
reached the middle of the wide river, the turtle felt a painful sting
in his neck. He cried out in panic:
"Why did you do that? Now we both will drown."

As the turtle began to sink and the water began rising over the
scorpion, the scorpion shrugged, saying:
"It's what I do. I'm a scorpion."

That story perfectly describes Dustin Cook, PSYCHOPATH.

You can find a bunch of his threats here -

http://www.theusenetarchive.com/index.php?q=%3CXnsA18FC1FC57EBBB7Z317AGDTEHHI8AJ283%40no%3E&x=47&y=22&groupname=&fromdate=YYYY-MM-DD&todate=YYYY-MM-DD

Just last Sunday he was busy spewing more threats at someone.
(Psychopaths ALWAYS justify their actions by claiming the other person
forced them to do the dirty deed.)

From: Diesel <***@privacy.net>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.scorched-earth
Subject: Re: Dustin "Buffalo Bill" Cook aka Diesel-Dum Shoots 10, 000 Rounds In An Afternoon
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 00:38:36 -0000 (UTC)

"My patience with you does have it's limits. If you take a shot at me
again like this, I'm going after yours. I'm not going to play games
with you this year, David Eagle. This is the only warning I'm going
to give you. What happens next is on you, entirely on you.

MID: <***@dieselpower.eternal-september.org>

Take your friend Eagle for example. The ONLY reason I decided it was
green light on his family tree is because he wanted to try and play a
game with people I might/might not be related to, instead of dealing
with me. Typical Red Apple mentality. Ask him about Red Apple, he'll
clue you in on it's meaning. And, if you know anything about his
personal life, it does fit him!"
Buffalo
2017-01-24 18:49:25 UTC
Post by Anonymous Remailer (austria)
What kind of mother fk'n MORON keeps threatening to kill, "
What kind or MORON keeps posting this 'shit' in an antivirus ng?
YOU, that's WHO !!!
Buffalo
FredW
2017-01-24 19:12:27 UTC
On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 11:49:25 -0700, "Buffalo"
Post by Buffalo
Post by Anonymous Remailer (austria)
What kind of mother fk'n MORON keeps threatening to kill, "
What kind or MORON keeps posting this 'shit' in an antivirus ng?
YOU, that's WHO !!!
Don't feed the trolls.

The best reaction is to killfile this kind of morons.
Now I have to read something (whatever) from an anonymous remailer that
is only uttering nonsense.

:-(
Fred W. (NLD)
Diesel
2017-01-28 02:23:55 UTC
Post by Buffalo
Post by Anonymous Remailer (austria)
What kind of mother fk'n MORON keeps threatening to kill, "
What kind or MORON keeps posting this 'shit' in an antivirus ng?
YOU, that's WHO !!!
Don't feed the trolls.
The best reaction is to killfile this kind of morons.
Now I have to read something (whatever) from an anonymous remailer
that is only uttering nonsense.
:-(
Please login or purchase search credits to continue

Username:

Password:

Purchase Search Plans:
Use Cost Per/Search
Occasional $12.95 (25 searches) $0.51 per search
Medium $24.95 (75 searches) $0.33 per search
Heavy $49.95 (200 searches) $0.24 per search

*No charge to credits for repeat searches or searches with 0 results

That's not even a free site. ROFL.
--
Sarcasm, because beating the living shit out of deserving people is
illegal.